If you want to transform your HDTV into a home theatre, the least expensive way you can do so is by installing a Soundbar which will give your living room the Surround-Sound experience it deserves. They are easy to install and simple to use. They are just the companions you were looking for to enhance your TV viewing experience. Then again, with a plethora of Sound Bars out there, you might wonder which one you should go for.
Well, all you need to do is read along! Here, we have listed for you the 10 best Sound Bars for 200$ to help make your favorite movies come to life in the comfort of your home.
List of Best SoundBars Under $200:
1. Pyle 3D Surround Bluetooth Sound Bar
If you are looking for a tried and tested option, Pyle 3D Surround Bluetooth Sound Bar is a trusted product which has received the top-notch rating from the users. Just bring the flawless Bluetooth connectivity to use and crank up a few good tunes from your smartphone or watch your favorite movie on your HDTV with the unmatched resonance it has to offer.
- Now you can connect your wireless Pyle Sound Bar with all your devices with a built-in SC card and USB drive slot along with 3.3 mm input AUX connector and two pair RCA cable.
- The 5 subwoofer system paired with 3D Dolby surround sound system gives you the audio quality you only find in complex speaker systems which have to be installed everywhere.
- The unmatched resonance is the result of EQ audio configuration and the sound amplifier.
- The compatibility with devices is not limited to USB flash drives and Memory Card readers, it can also connect to up to 30 FM Channels for the days you want to sit back and relax.
- The 3.1 EDR Bluetooth connectivity can stay intact from as far as 100 feet away.
Despite the superior bass, it has to offer for the perfect Home Theatre experience, users have questioned its durability over American and Japanese counterparts as it tends to break down within a few months of purchase. Well, this is a problem only a few users have faced and it is still considered the best you can get for the money spent!
2. VIZIO SB3820-C6 38-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
VIZIO SB820-C6 is tough to compete with its 2.0 Channel surround sound which is enough to make your living room your own personal home theatre. This stylish and compact unit fulfils all the expectations of a music-savvy user with the following specifications:
- A whopping 100 dB sound with less than 1% harmonic distortion, a characteristic feature to all products by VIZIO.
- Bluetooth compatibility to enable you to stream your favorite music online through iOS and Android devices.
- The added Deep Bass Modules for enhanced sound bass.
- This compact sound bar will let you connect the device to your HD TV without making many alterations to your entertainment unit.
- The dynamic multimedia streaming and Dolby Surround Sound will make TV viewing a never-seen-before experience for you.
- The DTS TruSound and DTS TruVolume make your listening experience more enjoyable and consistent.
The lack of input detection and a below-expectation sound quality at higher volumes are some issues faced by users, then again, a majority of them cannot help but appreciate the product at such low-end price.
3. Samsung HW-M360/ZA Wireless Audio Sound Bar
Indulge in some guilt-free movie viewing and music streaming experience with Samsung HW-M360/ZA Sound Bar with its hassle-free connectivity.
- Bring all your Bluetooth compatible devices to use by connecting them with this Sound Bar for an incredible bass as you stream your favorite music.
- You can add to this Soundbar by Samsung, the SWA 8500S Wireless Surround Kit to convert your HD TV into a full-fledged Home Theatre system without investing in separate speakers for every corner. Together with it, the HW-M360/ZA creates a 4.1 channel system for an authentic surround sound feel.
- You can set the 6.5-inch sub-woofer anywhere to experience unparalleled bass without letting the wires get in your way.
- The Dolby Digital sound of this 2.1 Channel Soundbar system with Subwoofer will turn your living room into your personal theatre or stadium for the sports-enthusiast in you!
Though HW-M360/ZA by Samsung looks like a promising Soundbar, users find the sound decent and the product unfit for those who are looking for something to jazz up a bit louder than usual. Then again, with the price that you are paying for it, and the trust you can put in Samsung it is a great investment.
4. Yamaha YAS-107BL Soundbar with 2 Built-in Subwoofers
The breeziest way to turn your ordinary HD TV viewing experience up a notch is to enhance the sound bass with Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar. It has features which will make you stick to your living room for your all-time favorite movies and music streaming.
- As the TVs get slimmer, the Sound Bars have managed to become sleeker to stay in vogue.
- You can connect this sound bar with your HD TV via optical cable and stream your favorite music by connecting your Android, iOS, and Windows smartphones and Tablets via Bluetooth.
- The built-in subwoofers along with the unique bass reflect port and bass expansion processor deliver an exceptionally high-quality audio from a just single device. If you still crave for a deeper bass than it has to offer, you can always use the subwoofer output to add an external subwoofer to it.
- The dedicated app for iOS and Android devices as well as the dedicated remote control are not the only ways you can control the device. You can also use your HD TV Remote to operate the sound bar.
The users have found the soundbar unfit for playing louder music, incompatible with frequent frequency changes, and unsuitable for bigger spaces. Then again, it’s worth every penny you spend on it. You can now flaunt this ultra-slim sound bar in your living room and experience your music like never before.
5. VIZIO SB3851-D0 SmartCast 38-inch Soundbar
Immerse in a class-apart live music streaming experience with VIZIO SB3851-D0 SmartCast Soundbar. It is a Google Cast-enabled the device to let you enjoy music, games, and movies from over 100 online content streaming applications.
- Experience incredible surround sound with the 5.1 channel sound offering a whopping 101 dB bass with less than 1% Harmonic Distortion.
- The dedicated app for Android and iOS devices lets you control the soundbar from your smartphone itself.
- The Cast button will open wide opportunities for you to play anything available on your smartphone on your TV with built0in Google Cast.
- The DTS technology gives you a better bass along with a richer sound.
- The wireless subwoofers can be installed anywhere to turn your TV into a Home Theatre without much ado.
Though this sound bar by VIZIO is a favorite amongst the users, the sound frequent sound fluctuations and lack of display do pose a problem for them. Apart from these issues, VIZIO SB3851-D0 SmartCast is worth the money you invest in it.
6. VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Soundbar
VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Soundbar comes with the perfect features to enhance the sound quality and make you experience the content you are streaming at its best.
- The audio quality delivered by this device is crystal-clear with 2.1 Channel Dolby Surround Sound paired with the powerful subwoofer.
- It delivers superior audio of up to 95dB with less than 1% harmonic distortion.
- You can connect your HD TV with the soundbar without any hassle of figuring out which wire goes where.
- The DTS true volume and sound ensures that you experience the best in class multimedia streaming.
Lack of audio detection and no output options at all might pose a problem for some users. Then again, the VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound bar is perfect for small living rooms looking for an entertainment system upgrade.
7. Sony CT290 Ultra-slim Soundbar
If you are looking for some impactful audio coming out of your HD TV, then you should go for the Sony CT290 Ultra-slim Sound bar. It is sleek, stylish and loaded with features to make you go gaga!
- The 2.0 Channel Force Surround Sound will make you feel like you have speakers installed in all corners of your living room while all you have to do is install the soundbar along with one wireless subwoofer.
- This is a Bluetooth compatible device allowing you to stream music easily by connecting it to your smartphones or tablets.
- You can easily mount this sound bar into the wall to save space and maintain the aesthetics of your living room.
- The extra-interactive features such as Voice Mode and Night Mode make movie viewing an altogether different experience.
- You can also listen to your favorite tracks directly from USB Drives.
Sony CT290 Ultra-slim Sound Bar fits perfectly for any TV while enabling you to operate the HD TV and the sound bar with single remote control.
8. Polk Audio 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Who would think that this compact Sound bar by Polk Audio can provide you with theatre-like surround sound without any hassles of wires lined on your doorway? Well, that is why it is one of the best sound bars you can go for in this price range.
- Though Polk Audio 2.1 Channel sound bar is compact, it can fill your room up with quality sound through the Array and Dolby Digital 5.1 decoding.
- The Polk’s voice adjust technology works in enhancing your movie viewing experience by adjusting the settings according to the dialogues.
- The sound bar is universally compatible so that you can put it to use with any TV you own.
- You can connect the device with any smartphone or tablet you use with wireless connectivity and stream your music.
The powerful deep bass will make you fall in love with the Polk Audio 2.1 Ch. Sound bar in no time.
9. AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer
The most convenient and hassle-free way to experience your movies and music as you view them on your home entertainment system is to add this AmazonBasics Soundbar to it.
- The 2.1 Channel Sound Bar sits horizontally on your TV Unit or can easily be mounted on the wall to fill your living room with high-quality audio.
- Enjoy seamless wireless streaming by pairing your Bluetooth compatible devices with the Sound Bar. This way you don’t have to limit your content to music but you can experience superior quality audio while viewing movies, videos, and podcasts too.
- You can switch between three sound modes according to the type of audio you want to listen to. The Standard Mode, Movie Mode, and News Mode make the experience worth your while.
With the trust people put in the Amazon products, this sound bar is popular and a highly recommended product to enhance your home entertainment.
10. Sony HT-MT 300/B Powerful Mini Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
None of your home-décor dreams will be shattered with the ultra-compact and stylish Sony HT-MT 300/B Mini Soundbar.
- You can place the subwoofer upright or upfront, besides your sofa or under it for a surround sound experience like never before.
- The sound surrounds the field with the S Force Pro Front Sound Technology.
- The USB connectivity ensures Digital, cable, and analog inputs.
This compact device is well-suited for smaller spaces as it distorts the sound if used in bigger rooms. Plus, it is advisable to stick to standard audio rather than listening to a full volume concert with Sony HT-MT 300/B Mini Bar for avoiding the carcass and enjoy clear audio.
There you have it! All the above sound bars are the 10 best soundbars you can get for 200$ and less. Though these might not be as powerful in terms of performance as the ones available in higher price ranges, they make the perfect sound systems for small sized living rooms. They will certainly satiate the thirst of the home theatre enthusiast in you without having to invest much.